Cartridge filters for special use in the sand blasting technology, even finest dusts are effectively filtered. Also in the blasting systems by SIGG Strahltechnik lots of dust is accumulated and must be filtered for recycling or disposal through the application of dust separators. Dust collectors with cartridge filters are intended for the special use in the sand blasting technology, providing clear sight and dust-free air within the blasting chamber. Due to their high degree of purity, they prove their value particularly during the separation of fine dusts.
The high performance separators cause a vacuum during the blasting process, providing an excellent range of sight within the cabin. The installed throttle valve or the frequency converter allow an infinite adjustment of the suction output and are thereby adaptable to various blasting abrasives. The cartridge filters are automatically cleaned by compressed air impact.
- Impact separators (cyclone) may be fitted upstream
- Exhaust air recirculation into the working room
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Vibration-free, quiet operation
- Large filter area through cartridge filters
- Suitable for all blasting abrasives
- All devices are standardly equipped with mufflers